ElitePros

A Place Where People Can Chill and Hangout

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
HaZe
For good (gone) I_vote_lcapFor good (gone) I_voting_barFor good (gone) I_vote_rcap 
XxOnlySniperxX
For good (gone) I_vote_lcapFor good (gone) I_voting_barFor good (gone) I_vote_rcap 
LeProGuy
XiE
Reflection
Reeses Monster
darkprism
E.F
Leeman
Wartortle
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rustica N2261 - 26 Avril Au 2 Mai 2013
For good (gone) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:51 am by 

» End Of Watch Ost Torrent
For good (gone) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:24 am by 

» MAKE SURE!
For good (gone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:31 am by darkprism

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
For good (gone) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:10 pm by HaZe

For good (gone) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:38 pm by Joe

» Proposed banners
For good (gone) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:16 pm by nun

» True or False
For good (gone) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:15 pm by nun

» Guess Who's Next
For good (gone) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:13 pm by nun

» Count To A Million
For good (gone) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:12 pm by nun

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:42 am
ElitePros FaceBook Fan Page
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is kayosgo

Our users have posted a total of 1927 messages in 194 subjects

For good (gone)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reflection
User

For good (gone) Empty
PostSubject: For good (gone)   For good (gone) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:58 pm

Yeah its been a good run for the forums.
but why stay if the repeated things keep happening over and over and over again.
And I get treated like shit over and over and over again.
And its normally somebody from the outside who supposingly convinces haze otherwise that shits me out of any deal.
If thats the way things are gonna work out for me and nobody cant trust me then I guess why stay.

Gl with the irc my bot will be there because its auto join but this is the last of me you will see me on anything pertaining to elitepros.

Why?
Anytime something good goes my way,somebody wants to take it away from me because they cant stand the fact that I actually did something And I cant have friends like that revolving around me.
If I am going to be around somebody who always wants to bring me down then what is the point of me trying to get up.
I promised to stay at the forums just to help out haze and unfortunaelty I still never got that help in return.
I have done all I could to stay at these forums.I have taken blows upon blows upon blows until that point where I got low blows.
And I continiously let them slide because Im not one to hold a grudge,but now its gone to far.
Even on the irc constantly working as toward helping haze with whatever he needs and I still get shitted on.
I remember one time working for 6 hours straight on one thing just to get our irc and forums to where it needs to be.
Yet my opinions still dont matter.
No matter what Happens I am always in the wrong,because nobody gives a crap about the black guy right,yeah.
Trying to keep peace and have fun at the same time but if I do that what fun is it for me?
I would have loved to see where this forums would have gone but not what would have happened to me.Probably I might be demoted more and more until im just a regular user.For some strange reason I still have yet to know what have I done wrong.Could someone please point out to me what I did wrong? I would be delighted.

Oh I wont forget this.Also I had my spot taken away on the irc by computerwiz because I was claimed to be abused.Now what haze seemed to forget that he banned me frmo crestgames and came over to our irc and trolled me more.
But it seems like haze goes with what the first person says and never hears both sides to the story.
And if thats the kind of leader you want then gl.
I remember a pawn mod telling me.A mod's choice should not be put into action until he was 100% sure about the situation and task at hand.Looks like our admin only goes with 30% sureness and Takes action based on who says what first or who comes to him first.

Hope you guys have fun at this forum.
t
And and LPG if you say all of this is immaturity,well im sure as hell it takes a shitload of maturity to right deep shit like that.This is what my entire stay at Elitepros forums has been like.Constantly people breaking me down and not giving me chances.One break through I had was mod and got the revoked within 24 hours.Why wouldnt you even give me a chance to prove myself.After all we have been through and you still dont trust me.We known each other for more than 2 years now and you stll dont trust me.I have been doing this since 07 (using forums) and nobody trust me.

Good luck to you guys and h ope you enjoy your next 4 months here,because thats how long this forums will last.
Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
HaZe
♦The Supreme Overlord♦
♦The Supreme Overlord♦
HaZe

For good (gone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: For good (gone)   For good (gone) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:09 pm

Well I'm sorry bro I didn't want it to end like this, but if this is what you want, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
https://elitepros.forumotion.com
LeProGuy
EP Administrator
EP Administrator
LeProGuy

For good (gone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: For good (gone)   For good (gone) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:12 pm

Dam man, sad to see you go.
Haze said he saw you being immature in IRC so he took mod away.
I have no idea what happened.
Im really sorry, i hope you come back or stay.
But if you really want to go, i'll see you on pawn.
Peace bro.
Back to top Go down
XxOnlySniperxX
EP Moderator
EP Moderator
XxOnlySniperxX

For good (gone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: For good (gone)   For good (gone) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Bye.
Back to top Go down
Wiz
User

For good (gone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: For good (gone)   For good (gone) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:35 pm

Bai
Back to top Go down
http://noblegamers.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

For good (gone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: For good (gone)   For good (gone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For good (gone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ElitePros :: Starters :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: